There are two forms to apply for awards from the Faculty - one for the Middle Eastern Studies Studentships and one for the Japanese Studies Studentships:
- E.G. Browne Memorial Research Studentship
- Wright Studentship (Arabic Studies)
- RA Nicholson studentship (Arabic & Persian Studies)
- Soudavar Memorial Research Studentship in Persian Studies
- Rapson Scholarship in Indian & Iranian Studies
- Hebrew Studentship
- Japanese Studies
- Japan and the World
- Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation
- PhD Studentship in Azeri
- Wright Studentship * (not available for 2017 applications)
Initial application for funding
This should be made on the initial studentship application forms, which is available to download here.
Travel Fund Awards
Application for awards from the DMES Travel Funds (the Martin Hinds Travel Fund in the case of Graduate Students) is made using a different form.