The foundations of Arab linguistics 2
Kitāb Sībawayhi: transmission & interpretation
13th & 14th September, 2012
The College chosen for accommodating the FAL2 participants is St Catharine's College.
St Catharine's is one of the oldest Colleges of the University, founded in 1473, and centrally located close to all the town's amenities at the heart of the historic centre. Further information about the College may be found on their website at: caths.cam.ac.uk
Booking is possible online or through the College's office, but the costs differ slightly.
The costs of booking online would be as follows:
- single standard (shared bathrooms) @ 47.75 GBP per person, per night (incl. b/fast)
- single en-suite @ 65.50 GBP pppn (incl. b/fast)
There are twelve single en-suite and six single standard rooms available, at the above rate, on the website below for the three nights (12th - 14th Sept inclusive):
- website: cambridgerooms.co.uk
- promotional code: ARABLING2012
If you need to stay longer, please get in touch with Mrs Sue Musk (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) directly and she will check availability for you.
The costs of booking via the College's office would be as follows:
- Single Standard (shared bathroom facilities)@ £49.00 pppn (incl. b/fast)
- Single En-Suite (private bathroom facilities)@ £68.00 pppn (incl. b/fast)
To book via the College's office, please e-mail Mrs Musk as above.
Please note that the College is unable to accommodate anyone under the age of 16 years due to insurance restrictions.