Open Day for prospective Undergraduates
Further details about the open day
Thursday 4 and Friday 5 July 2013
10.00 a.m. - 4.15 p.m. - Sidgwick site (Sidgwick Avenue)
The timetable for sessions to be held at the Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern studies can be viewed here.
What will I get from the Open Day?
• Talks explaining the courses available, what skills they can give you and the possible careers to which they can lead.
• The chance to meet a wide range of lecturers and students and to ask them questions.
• Subject sessions, to give you a taste of what it's like studying here.
• The chance to see our Faculty Library
• Leaflets and prospectuses for all the subjects will be available on the information stands, and you are welcome to have copies of all that interest you.
Where will it take place?
The information stand will be based in the Faculty of Law foyer on the University's Sidgwick Avenue Arts site. [MAP].
The subject sessions will be held in the Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern studies building in the common room.
There are a number of car parks available in the centre of Cambridge. Unfortunately, on the Sidgwick Avenue site itself parking is severely restricted, so it will not be possible to park there.
How you can help us
You are asked not to take any food or drink into the halls or rooms and to switch off mobile phones during the talks. If you find that you have no further use for any of the brochures that you are given, we should be most grateful if you would return them to one of the stands rather than throwing them away later. In the event of the halls needing to be evacuated, please follow the directions of our staff. Thank you!