Open Day for prospective undergraduates
The next Faculty Open Day will take place on Friday 11 March 2016.
Do you have imagination, curiosity and a sense of adventure? Challenge yourself to learn a non-European language and gain in-depth knowledge of a wider, culturally rich world. Come and study with us!
The Faculty offers undergraduate courses in Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Persian and Hebrew.
Our Open Days give you an excellent opportunity to:
- Visit the Faculty
- Learn about our courses and the skills they can give you
- Find out about the Year Abroad and possible career paths
- See what it is like to be a student here, by attending language tasters and sample lectures on various cultural themes
- Ask questions of our friendly teaching staff and current students
- Sample college life by visiting a college for lunch
Booking will open in January 2016.
Information on combining Arabic, Persian or Hebrew with a European language, offered by the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages (MML), will be available on the day. The Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages (MML) will be holding an Open Day on Friday 11 March 2016.
The Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies participates in the Cambridge Open Days in July each year.
See the Cambridge Admissions Office website for more information on Open Days and Access events.